Monday, October 3, 2016

Bertoia Auctions' November 11-13,2016 Auction

Thursday, October 20, 2015
Cloudy 
13 Celcius 56 Fahrenheit


Bertoia Auctions' November 11-13, 2016
( Some Kenton Examples with their Respective Catalogue Scans)






I've been very fortunate to have been allowed to use Bertoia Auctions toys photos and descriptions.
They have excellent photography and well-researched descriptions of their toys. THe best is when I am able to use their excellent photography to match them up to old catalogue photos. It's like matching up a new stamp in your collection to the image in your stamp album where the anew stamp will go.













For the final image, I selected a new found Kenton toy that I have never seen before.

Kenton "Century of Progress" Train Engine
Very rare example, cast iron, painted i green and white overall, 
stencilled "Century" om roof, Dick Ford Collection=.
Length:  7 1/2"   190.5 mm


So "that's a rap" for today. I hope that you enjoy this post 
as much as I enjoyed putting it together.


Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
Have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com













No comments: