Saturday, October 8, 2016

Searching for Information on Your Blogger Blog

2016-10-08
Sunny and Clear
14 Celsius / 57 Fahrenheit


Searching for Information
on your Blogger Blog

A few days ago, I added a post about 2 Vindex toys. Previously, I had a "Eureka Moment" and realized that I could do a search on my blog to find previous similar toys or information. I then decided that would be interesting for anyone who writes a blog, and would like to know about this feature.

Below:
Our dog Buddy that I use as my photo for a logo



Above: This is what you see when you go to www.blogger.com


Above:
The sign-in page


After I signed in, this is the page that appears. It's the 3 blogs that I write.However, I haven't written anything on the other 2 blogs in a long time.  Most people who have blogs eventually get tired from writing, or frustrated that there are not many readers coming to the blog.

Above:
When I clicked on my "Old Antique Toys" post (previous screen-capture), 
a list of the most recent posts show up on this page.



Above:
The red line points to "All Labels".
What I then do is type in the word "Vindex". That will show me all of the posts 
that I wrote about Vindex toys, or mentioned the name "Vindex".

Above:
The results are shown above. I wrote 10 posts or mentioned Vindex in 10 posts on my blog.
From there, I will search out photos and information about Vindex toys for a future post.
in the above screen-capture, you can see that not all of my posts ware popular or have lots of visitors, but that's how it goes! Posts are not always as popular as the interest that I liked in the information on the post.


Thanks for visiting,
and have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com






No comments: