Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nice Detailed Photography of a German Sports Car Toy

Thursday, December 19, 2013


Nice Detailed Photography
of a German Sports Car Toy

   I have to make a formal apology to Mark (the owner of the store on ebay). As I was checking my  ebay emails, I saw a store name that I realized I had not written about. I checked the photos, and realized I did not write a post, and this was more than a month ago. So to Mark, I apologize. I will be writing another post, but today's post is just the introduction.

    Mark's store name is WarPath Collectibles, and besides old toys, Mark has some very interesting Native American arrowheads.  He's been on ebay since 2004, and ha an excellent reputation.







  Ever since ebay decided to provide 12 free uploaded photos for each listed item,it's been great for a blogger like me. Not all sellers take advantage of the opportunity, and ebay websites around the world seem to have different criteria for their sellers.  In Mark's case, he is one of those sellers who also happens to to use his camera,,as well as having a keen eye to photograph an item from different angles, and make the item attractive and appealable to viewers. So that's it for today, but for sure, I will be returning to write about Mark again, and this time promptly!

Thanks for visiting,
and have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.
Stacey
toysearcher@gmail.com




No comments: