Monday, January 15, 2018

Jay's Models Diecast Replicas Revisited

Monday, January 15, 2018
Sunny and Clear Skies
-20 C  -4F



Jay's Models Diecast Replicas Revisited


If you follow my blog on a regular basis, you'll have read recently that
I'm doing retrospectives of people and companies who have allowed me
to write about them and use their photos. One of these exceptional companies or Internet merchants (sellers) is 
Jay's Models Diecast Replicas 

Jay's Models  happens to sell modern-era diecast scale models of  all
kinds of models such as trucks, mining industry machinery, farm machinery,
earth-moving machinery, and even scale-model cars.

In doing my retrospective on  Jay's Models Diecast Replicas Revisited,
I checked the stat number of visits to their post, and astoundingly 4841 visitors (page-views). 
The post was written on February 19, 2013. 
This particular post ranks in my top 10 most popular posts ever!

Below is the link to that old post:


Jay's Models Diecast Replicas sells diecast scale models of machinery. These are not "toys"but very accurate reproductions of  very large real life moving mechanisms.










I'm sure that you'll agree with me, that these models are truly exceptional. As well, the photography is fantastic, and I don't have to do any improvements to them! This saves me a lot of time, when I'm writing a post.
All I do is add the model information, the manufacturer, and the copyright notice.

I'm going to be writing the manufacturers to see if they'll send me some samples of these 21st century models.  I'd like to see them up close, and to photograph them in more detail. These diecast models most certainly deserve the attention As well, venture over to  
Jay's Models Diecast Replicas - you most certainly will not be disappointed!

And if anyone has any modern-era diecast models and can take excellent photos, please don;t be shy to write to me. I'm always searching for new guests to be on my blog.

P.S. I don't get paid for writing about anyone (a joke)!


Have a great day,
and thanks for dropping by.

Stacey Bindman
Toysearcher@gmail.com



No comments: