Monday, January 15, 2018

A Rare Greek Firetruck comes to ebay

Monday, January 14, 2018
Sunny with Clear Skies
-20 C  -4 F



A Rare Greek Firetruck
comes to ebay


(This seller's  name on ebay  Stellass)


I was on ebay this past Friday and looking for toys. I came across a Greek toy on Liveauctioneers,
but I was looking for something rarer. I decided to visit ebay , and did a search for "Greek Toys".
I then came across many Greek toys, so I then prioritized the list by making the list from high price to low price. Sure enough, a beautiful Greek firetruck from the 1920's-1930's appeared.

Description:

Very rare Greek antique toy.
Circa 1920's-1930's
Scarce with it's box 
FIRE FIGHTER TRUCK - FIRE SERVICE TOY
Made of metal, tin.
ΠΥΡΟΣΒΕΣΤΙΚΗ ΥΠΗΡΕΣΙΑ ΝΟ. 54
COMES WITH IT'S ORIGINAL BOX!!!
Dimensions: length: 36cm   14 3/16"

 












If you're wondering why I added so many photos, it's because you don't often see many
European toys from countries  like Greece,Russia , Romania  or some countries. The photography was also superb, with very good focus, nice colour, and placed on white.

In addition, the selling price was high.
That certainly caught my attention!

Thanks for dropping by,
and have a great part of the day or night,
Wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com






No comments: