Tuesday, April 16, 2024

A Beautiful Toy to Introduce You to an Excellent ebay Seller

Tuesday, April 16, 2024
9° C / 48° F
Clear skies with lots of sun 


Introducing a Fine New Store from ebay

I've be been sending out lots of e-mails in order to find new people and companies
 to write about on my blog. I received a fast reply from a couple who have a nice store 
on ebay. Their names are Doug & Judy.

Their company is called 
PowerCoupleDeals

They have lots of  great toys for sale, and their photos and descriptions are well done.



Description:

This is a 1920's Hubley (USA) cast iron futuristic 
closed cabin model # 2241.
 It has  a cast iron body with rubber tires

Length:
7 1/8" long (Approximately 7 1/4" from center tip 
to rear corners where the fender sticks out a little more.
In Metric the lengths are respectively  18.09 cm & 14.415 cm




It's a beautiful car that I don't see too often.

I decided to post this very nice Hubley by itself 
as an introduction to them and their ebay store.

I'll be adding another post in the near future.

So thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
have a great time of the day or night, wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at 
toysearcher@gmail.com









No comments: