Wednesday, May 6, 2020

OpAmerica Revisited

Thursday, May 7, 2020
Overcast
11 C  52 F



OPAMERICA
Revisited

If you've read my last several posts, you'll know that I have been going 
back in time to visit my old blog posts.  In this way, I can select stores, companies,
or individuals who have given me their permission to write about them.

OPAMERICA  is probably one of the more-successful stores on  eba to say the least.
They have an excellent reputation, have excellent merchandise, including toys, and 

Below:
Vintage  1935 Marx Rocket Racer
U.S.A.
Larger scale tin toy windup
Length:  16"  407 mm





Below:
Wells-Brimtoy
Great Britain
1935 tin toy racer
11" x 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"



Below:
Antique Tin Touring Car Toy
JLH Hess Hessmobile
Flywheel, Germany
Length:  8"  204 mm


These 3 selections were certainly in quite good conditions.
With these racers, I just thought about the INDY  500 (USA Race).
I wonder if by August 25, 2020, the race will go on.
Who knows?

Thanks for visiting,
and as always,
have a great part of the day or night.

I can always be reached at

toysearcher@gmail.com

Stacey Bindman





No comments: