Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beautiful Restorations of 1930's-40's Vehicles

Saturday, January 18, 2014
               (Sunny and Milder)


Beautiful Restorations of 1930's-1940's Vehicles

I came across some beautiful restorations whir I was searching for other types of toys. Restored old and antique toys are not for everyone. However, they make nice collectibles. When I first started to buy and sell toys, I bought some "klunkers" at lower prices. I then purchased the materials to resort the toys. I didm;t make a fortune, because you diminish your potential audience when you restore. However, I was able to seek most go my toys. As well, I learned a lot, and enjoyed the work.













Lots of work and hours go into restoring any toy to this particular level of quality. These old toys make exceptional decor for any house, and of course, your children and grandchildren can always play with your toys. And if they "beat up" the toys enough, you can alway s sell them as 
"restored but used".

Thanks for visiting,
and have a great part of the day or night, 
wherever you may be.
Stacey
toysearcher@gmail.com


No comments: