Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March-6-2012 New Arrivals

Tuesday, March 6, 2012


March 6, 2012
New Arrivals

     It's always nice to receive new items, albeit the fact that I knew they were coming. This is especially  truer, when the items happen to be ones that I haven't yet bought or sold. Writing blogs is fun, but I need to have a constant renewal of purchases and sales to keep writing. And so far, I haven;t had any volunteers wanting to guest write a blog. All of my guest thankfully helped me out after I had asked them

    Here are today's arrivals for you to have a look. 

Probably a Barclay  Slush of this particular model is a slush.
I always though a "slush" had a pouring and exit hold.

Circa 1930's

What's interesting about this toy is that to me the proportions seem off.
It doesn't seem wide or tall enough relative to the length.

Its measurements are 4 1/2" (L) x  1 1/8" (W) x 1 1/4"(H)
or 115mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 34mm (H)

The model # on the inside is # 701.



This is a Tootsietoy Contractor Set # 0191
Die Cast
Circa 1930's.

I've had these small loaders before, but never in such great shape, 
even though they were partially touched up with paint

A Very Nice Repaint

Probably another Barclay  Slush of this particular type of "slush".

It's similar in size to the Barclay Sedan Above.

It's ID (Identification) on the inside is # 703

Missing Rear Hook



 a A Very Nice Wyandotte  Friction Toy Coupe Speedster Car model # 603

The dimensions are 9 7/8" (L) x 13 5/8" (W) x 2 1/2" (H)
250mm (W) x 95mm (W) x 63 (H).
Pressed Steel
Circa 1930's

Missing Front Grill.





No comments: