Friday, January 18, 2013

Infmetry - Modern Antique-Looking Toys

Friday, January 18, 2013


Infmetry
(Modern Antique-Looking Toys)

    A few days ago, I decided to look for modern toys, and came across Infmetry. I saw a nice image on the Google search page (Images), and so decided to see what Infmetry was all about. I was very impressed to see such a collection of these "retro" vintage-looking toys. However, they also had some classic modern models such as the Hummer from General Motors (USA). What I also liked, which you already know I've said dozens of times, is the high-quality of the photography. So here are the beautiful items from Infmetry. I think these toys are more decorative than playing toys.

So here today are the toys from Infmetry.  They also have all sorts of other items like a flying helicopter, and a solar-powerd toy. Please have a look at their site , as it's quite interesting.


(please click on the above address to be redirected to the Infmetry site)









This  post was a nice way to finish off the week!

Thanks as always for dropping by,
and have a great weekend, wherever you may be.

Stacey








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool site Stacey ! Excellent photographs of our most interesting history in toys and banks ! fascinating!
Thanks for your posts !!!

toysearcher said...

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks for writing and taking the time to write.
The photography for Infmetry was theirs, as were all of the photos on my posts for the last 6 months or so.

I have taken a break from buying & selling toys on E-Bay. As a result,I had to search out and ask for permission from everyone since then.

Most of their photography is high-quality, as are the size of the images.
Sometimes, I will ask for additional permission to improve the images in Photoshop.

Having taught pro photography, and still being a photographer, I like to try and keep a certain level of quality on the blog. As well, I want to present the photographs of the people who have helped me out in the best way possible.

By the way, I'm always looking for sources of photos and stories for future posts.
So if you want, you're invited to be a guest.

Just send me a note, and I'l provide the information for writing a short biography and the sizes of the photos that I need to work with.

Thanks again,

Stacey Bindman


toysearcher said...

Hello,

Thanks for reading my blog and giving me this link.
I'll check it out later.

Stacey
The writer of this blog