Monday, October 17, 2016

Another Fine Vintage Tractor from Mr. Michael Hadshian

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Sunny with Clouds,
13 Celsius 56 Fahrenheit

Another Fine Vintage Tractor
from Mr. Michael Hadshian




WHen I first had asked Mr. Michale Hadshian if I could use his photos and descriptions, he mentioned that he would have other tractors for sale next week on ebay. Sure enough, I received an e-mail from Michael today, informing me that the other tractors were now listed for sale. When I looked, there were 22 bids for this particular tractor that you see below!

Description:
Arcade Oliver Row Crop 70 Tractor
Circa 1930's
Length:  5 1/2"  139.7 mm

When a toy is photographed well, it most certainly looks that much better to the viewer.


That's all there is for today.
I let the photos "speak for themselves" and the tractor.
Sometimes, it's not always necessary to write.


Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
Have a great part of the day or night,
Wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com


No comments: