Saturday, November 16, 2013

Some Selections for the Latest Auction of Matuska (Sweden)

Saturday, November 16, 2013
         (A beautiful Mid-November Day)


Some Selections of the Latest Auction
of Matuska (Sweden)

I've had two previous posts about Matuska. What I like about foreign auctioneers who are not in North America, is that I get to see toys I may not see here.  I'm sure the same holds true for people in Europe, who may rarely see Tootsietoys, Hubley, or Gong Bell toys up for sale there. I'm on Mike Von Matuska's e-mail mailing list, so I often get to know when a future auction will take place. So for today, I selected 10 toys that are up for auction. I didn't necessarily select the most expensive, but I tried to add variety to the choices.


I'm going to ask Mike if he could send me a min-dictionary of the terms that he uses for his toy descriptions. In this way, I'll be able to add the size, characteristics, and any missing parts or damages, if anyone out there would want to bid on these items.

He's also listed on Liveauctioneers, but the language is mainly in Swedish.















So this is my post for today - short and sweet.
I had 2 vaccinations yesterday for the flu and pneumonia, and I'm a bit "under the weather".
I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting,
and have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.
Stacey
toysearcher@gmail.com



No comments: