Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday, September 13, 2024
Clear Skies and Sunny
81° F / 27° C  
at 3:35 P.M EST

A Return Visit to another
Excellent ebay Seller

If you are a regular visitor to my website, you'll know that recently, I've been
visiting people and companies and seeing how they're doing. The way I've done this is by looking at old posts, and selecting from there. I've been blogging for more that 14 years , and wow, how the time flies!



When I revisited Mr. Hardy Littleton, the owner of stripe4107,
he had a great selection of Meccano toys for sale.
But the one toy that caught my attention was a French Meccano toy racer.
You don't see this particular toy very often, so it was nice to see this racer.

The description was as follows:
1930's French Meccano Red Boat Tail Race Car Model Kit 14"










So that's another post. Have a visit to Hardy Littleton's ebay store, 
because there are a lot of interesting toys for sale there.

So thanks for visiting my blog, and as always,
please feel free to write me if you have any questions, 
or would like to volunteer to have me write a post for you.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman,
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com
















No comments: