Saturday, May 4, 2024

Better Late than Never - With Apologies

Saturday, May 4, 2024 
15° C / 59° F
Overcast with some clouds

Better Late than Never - With Apologies
(Mieux Vaut Tard que Jamais- Avec mes Excuses)

I received an e-mail several years ago from a fellow Quebecer. He wanted to know what the value was of a beautiful wood Hubley Fire Truck with an aerial ladder
I don't know what happened, but  time moved on, and I somehow forgot to answer Mr.Sylvain Baz.

Fast forward, and I was looking through my e-mail (Google gmail saves everything!).
Lo and behold there was the request from Mr. Sylvain Baz asking if I could help him to find out the value of this beautiful toy.

I did a search this week, but I couldn't find the answer.If you do the search, you end up with lots of results, but you have to be a member of the auctions company in order to communicate with them.

I can't find much information about the toy, so if someone out there can help me, that also would be great. The toy is 29" (73.66 cm) long, weighs 3 lbs 15.5 oz. pounds (1.80 kg).It's made of wood, and Worthpoint identifies the years made between early 1920's- mid 1950's.*

Sylvain was looking to find the value (price) of this toy.









So this is my blog post for today.
I hope that someone can help me find the value of this toy, 
and when it was made.

Thanks for visiting my blog,
and have a great part of the day or evening,
wherever you may be.

I can always be reached at:
toysearcher@gmail.com

My name is Mr. Stacey Bindman

No comments: