Monday, May 6, 2024

A Return to an Exellent ebay Seller

Monday, May 6, 2024
20° C / 68° F
Cloudy with Sunny Periods

A Return to an Excellent eBay Seller
Masters Vintage Toys, Inc.
(vintage-toymasters)

If you haven't been visiting my blog, I'm glad to tell you that I've been returning 
to everyone who have helped me since 2011, and am writing new posts about them. So,
for today, I'd like to introduce toy to Masters Vintage Toy, Inc.

It's not an "original introduction" as I just recently returned to write a post about this excellent company on March 11,  2024.I must have been tired 2 days ago, when I did a search and found Masters Vintage Toys, Inc.again. I had searched to see whom I have written about, and up popped this excellent company on ebay. I looked at their store, and I was  amazed at how many small-sized old toys they had listed for sale on their website.


When you go to their store this is their introduction:

"We sell a wide variety of vintage and antique toys including toys from the 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's. We have one of the largest antique toy stores on eBay, so please be sure to check out our store to find that must have item that you have been missing from your collection. We are constantly purchasing new items from collections, estate sales, auctions, flea markets, etc. so be sure to check back often if you do not see the item you are looking for."

They have a large inventory with a broad range of prices 
depending on the rarity of the particular item, the condition, 
and if it comes with the original box.

On this visit, they had a large assortment of Dinky toys.

What I like about  Masters Vintage Toys,  Inc. is that they present a lot
of excellent photos for you, the buyer to look at the item for sale. 

Their photos are separate.

What I did is to assemble from 4-6 images together in 1 composite photo.

Descriptions below:

Dinky Junior Renault Dauphine



Below:
1940's Dinky # 25d Petrol Tank Truck,
Petrol White Letters, Original


Below:
DinkyNo. 103 Austin Healy 100 Sports Car
With Original Box, Nice



Below:
1930's Dinky #25B Covered Wagon Truck, Original



So that's it for today.

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you might be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman,
and I an always be reached at:

toysearher@gmail.com
















No comments: