Monday, February 5, 2024

Revisiting the Lloyd Ralston Gallery

 Tuesday, February 5, 2024
Sun with Clear Skies
-12C° / 10 F

Revisiting the Lloyd Ralston Gallery
    If you've been a follower of this blog, you'll have read that I have been revisiting people and companies who helped me, when I first started this blog. I first got permission from Mr. Lloyd Ralston about 12 years ago. Lloyd started with his wife Ruth their first auction of an antique toy collection in 1978, and as the saying goes, "the rest is history". Today, in 2024, Glenn and Liane Ralston manage the company, which is located in Shelton, Connecticut, USA. They are members of the Antique Toy Collectors of America, the Train Collectors Association, and the Mechanical Bank Collectors of America. With the company now 46 years "young", and with lots of experience and being members of various collector associations, they are quite knowledgeable about toys and other collectibles.


** I keep having trouble trying to create larger-sized photos for my blogs.
Currently, the photos are small-sized. 

However, if you click on any photo, it will enlarge to an excellent size to view that photo, and every other photo on the blog. The screen-capture below illustrates what I mean.


If anyone can help me present a larger size without losing the sharpness of the writing, 
that would be a great help for me.

Below are a sampling of some of the toys being sold by the 
Lloyd Ralston Gallery on Liveauctioneers.com
You might want to visit there just to see the nice grouping of Dinky toys there.









So that's it for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
As always have a great day wherever you may be,
and feel free to contact me at
toysearcher@gmail.com
(Mr. Stacey Bindman) 






















  


No comments: