Saturday, February 17, 2024

Mr. Christopher Ferrone to the Rescue

Saturday, February 17, 2024
-6° Celsius / 21.2° F
Overcast

Mr. Christopher Ferrone To The Rescue

    Lately, I've been reconnecting with  people and companies who have helped me write this block. If it wasn't for all of these contributors, my blog would not be what it is today. They have all most-generously taken the time to give me permission to write about them and their toys, as well as sending me their fine photos, or allowing me to screen-capture them.

    Mr, Christopher Ferrone is one of the many people who has been so kind as to help me out. When he's not working very hard with his company, he enjoys restoring old toys. Restoring is not quite the word, because his toys start out in poor condition, and "magically" with the skill of an artist, a class I mechanic, and a Michelangelo of an artist, they are reincarnated to a new life. By the way, as I was searching how to spell Michelangelo, and I discovered that Michaelangelo (Michaelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect, and poet of the High Renaissance).  

    Here is the background from Christopher on his latest masterpiece:

"Here are a few pix from a truck I completed since we last spoke.

It is a composite formerly a Keystone dump truck, 
with additional customized pieces, such as a front rescue,
winch, recovery, crane, and standard toe boom on the back.

This is  to create a rescue style tow
 truck, in case my other toys break down on the road"


   Not only does Chris have a mastery of toy restoration, but he has a great sense of humour!









    What can I say? When I look at these photos that Chris sent me, I'm astounded! Not only does he restore them back to a new condition, but he's able to create parts that were missing. His masterpieces are truly amazing!

I've been up very early today, and after finishing writing this post, I'm all set for this day. It's a great feeling to see someone so talented having the skills, talent and ability to bring these toys back to live.


As always,
thanks to everyone for visiting, 
and have a great day,
wherever you may be.

(Mr.) Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com 





 

No comments: