Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Rick's Toybox

Wednesday.November 30,2016
Cloud with Rain
6 C  41 F


Rick's Toybox



I've been finding all kinds of interesting toys this week on ebay, so I've continued to search there.
I saw a nice Smith-Miller toy, that was out of the "norm" from the usual Smith-Miller toys that I've seen. The "usual" Smith-Miller toys are the trucks or trucks with semis that they haul. This toy happens to be a trailer from 1953, which is certainly  different. 


Vintage Smith Miller M.I.C. House Trailer Pressed Steel Vehicle
THe trailer was produced to take advantage of the "I Love Lucy" TV show, 
and was made only in 1953. Trailer has a blue steel roof, and aluminum sides.
Length: 26" 660 mm





Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
Have a great part of the day or night,
Wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com



No comments: