Friday, March 29, 2024

Thursday, March 28, 2024
8° C / 47 ° F
Clear skies

Another Fine Toy from
VintageToysSB


When I find nice toys with fine photography, I like to add 
another separate post. Of course, at other times, I
add the 2 toys together.

I already added a post for Dan, who is the owner VintageToysSB
Today's post is about a nice cast iron Hubley motorcycle with a side cab.

Description:

Hubley 1930's Red motorcycle with sidecar. 
Sidecar Passenger is a replacement piece.
The motorcycle measures  (L x W x H) 9 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches.
In metric, that's  22.86 cm x 10.16 cm x 10.16 cm. The number 1673 is stamped in
the bottom of the motorcycle. The left handlebar is missing.













I like how Dan photographed this item for sale. There are
lots of photos for each item. Also, I especially liked the photo above.
The top view camera angle is something that I have not seen before.
It's quite unique, and shows the opening in the passenger seat,
that I have not seen before in other presentations of this
particular motorcycle.

When I was looking on Dan's website on Etsy, I noticed a few great features.
The page below is Dan's "store" with some of the items for sale.

Personally, I find Etsy's design and individual seller's "stores" superbly
designed and easily maneuverable. Below, you can see all of Dan's
items for sale. That's just "some" of them. There's more.


At the bottom of his store page, there is a "review" section.
There, you can read feedback from buyers of  VintageToysSB.
The comments are all very positive. 

What's great though, is that
you can see what Dan's customers purchased. There are 
pages and pages of feedback with lots of photos, 
as well as the toys' descriptions.

Buyers can see the fine toys that Dan sold,
and know that if they don't see anything right away, they will 
be able to return later and see what Dan has listed.

But for myself as a blogger, I know that I 
will be able to find more "treasures" to be able
to write about.

That's a great feature, as you can read the feedback,
but also, you can see all of the toys bought over time.

As a blogger, that's great for searching for the 
"best of the best"toys that I have not seen before. 

By reading the feedback,
buyers can feel confidant that Dan is an excellent seller.


So "that's a wrap" as they say in the movie industry.

As always, thanks for dropping by,
and have a great part of the morning, day or night,
wherever you may be.

Also, please feel free to ask me questions about toys,
and if you'd like me to write a blog post
about you and your toys, by all means write to me.

I can always be reached at:
toysearcher@gmail.com

(Mr.) Stacey Bindman












No comments: