Friday, May 7, 2021

 Friday, May 7, 2020 

Sunny with clear skies

     16 C  61 F                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


                   I Get A Little Help (Again) From My Friend                                  

       I hadn't heard from my Chicago friend (Mr. Christopher Ferrone) for a while. About 3 weeks ago, I received an e-mail. I don't know where Chris finds the time to restore his marvelous old toys, but he manages to always surprise me. Chris is a successful businessman in Chicago, but his passion is in restoring toys, and he does this fantastically. Hopefully, all of us will see the day that COVID-19 comes under control, and We can all get back to our normal routines.



                          A Buddy "L" Burlington Zephyr Train Pressed Steel Circa                                  1935-1936






As always, Christopher always amazes me, and I never tire of his wonderful restorations.
Soon, I hope we all will get back to our normal routines, and will travel. Some of us by jet, by bus, by car, and of course by train.

Trains are not as popular as they were in the 1900's-1960's, but they still are a way of travel for those who appreciate the scenery, and traveling in a relaxed and  tranquil manner.


        Take care everyone,  and have a great day, 
  wherever you may be. 


(Mr.) Stacey Bindman
(toysearcher@gmail.com)
                                                                                                                        







5 comments:

johns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ezy cash For Cars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jackey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Soniya David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
delightcarremoval said...

Hey Blogger! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
car wreckers logan