Sunday, September 2, 2018

Another Interesting Request for a Toy Identification

Sunday, September 2, 2018
Overcast and Rainiung
22 C 72 F

Another Interesting Request 
for a Toy Identification

          I often get requests from readers to help them identify their nice toys. A few weeks ago, I received a request from Mr. Race Owens to help him in identifying a toy of his. What I usually do is to ask the reader if he/she can send me photos of their toy, and I'll write a post for them. Possibly, one of my readers will help to identify the  toy.

Here's what Race wrote to me:

"Hello! My name is Race Owens. I have a wind-up toy with an unknown maker. The logo is a capital S in a circle. It seems to be more likely Strauss than Schoenhut but the logo resembles examples from the latter. "

      Race obviously knows about toys, since he mentioned 2 older toy manufacturers by the respective names of "Strauss" and "Schoenhut".

      So, if there is someone out there who can help with the identification of this toy., both Race, and myself would be very grateful.  Below are the photos that race sent me to help  with the discovery of this "mysterious toy".

     The toy is a wind-up toy that has a drummer drum .




The photo below is excellent because it's the logo of the company that manufactured the toy.





So that's it for today. Tomorrow or the next day, I have another toy that will also need help with its' identification.  If you know who the manufacturer of today's toy is, by all means please write me.
I can always be reached at the e-mail address below:

toysearcher@gmail.com

As always, thanks for dropping by, and have a great day, and a nice upcoming Labour Day.

Stacey Bindman


No comments: