Monday, July 10, 2017

Can you Identify These Toy Soldiers?

Monday, July 10, 2017
Cloudy with Sun
23C  74 F


Can You Identify 
These Toy Soldiers?


   I always like to receive e-mail from readers. The main reason is that I know people are reading my blog. The second reason is that it keeps me busy, in being able to write an interesting new post.
I  received an e-mail 2 weeks ago, and today, I received photos for toy soldiers that I do not know about. Mr. William Hones sent me these nice photos of his toy soldiers and asked me if I knew who made them. I'm not very knowledgeable about toy soldiers, but I do know that lots of people collect and enjoy them. There are British and AMerican-made toy soldiers, although you can in fact find toy soldiers made all over the world.  So if someone knows who manufactured these soldiers, would you please send me an e-mail, and I'll inform William as to their manufacturer's identity.











So that's it for today, and I do hope that someone out there will be 
able to identify these wonderful toy soldiers.

Thanks for dropping by,
And as always,
Have a great part of the day or night,
Wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
Toysearcher@gmail.com








No comments: