Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Marvellous Structo Discovery

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
            Overcast with rain


A Marvellous Structo Discovery

   I was looking on the Liveauctioneers website when I came across a nice old Struco toy.It was probably made  in the early 1930's or earlier, and I had never seen it before. There were only 2 other that showed up when I did a search on Liveauctioneers for the same toy. I then did a Google search, and only found a few more.  


I normally don't ever add the price of a toy on my blog, nor direct people to the exact page of the item. However, in this case I did so. I was surprised that if there are so few of these toys available for sale or can be found on the Net, why then did it sell for a "moderate" but relatively higher price than the usual "rare" toy?  Of course, if anyone is reading this and would care to comment, by all means please send me an e-mail. 


Of course, I'm going to search for more Structo toys to see if the company made similar toy trucks but without the decals specific to this model. I like small challenges, and  of course, to try and answer my own questions.

Thanks for dropping by 
and as always, 
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be,
Stacey
toysearcher@gmail.com

No comments: