Sunday, March 16, 2014

Some of Marvin Kraut's Tootsietoy Airplanes

 Sunday, March 16, 2017
(Montreal Saint Patrick's Day Parade)
  Sunny, Very Windy, and Very Cold


Some of Marvin Kraut's
Tootsietoy Airplanes

  It's been a busier week than usual, as my mother-in-law went in for back surgery to help with her spinal stenosis problem. For those who don't know, and I didml;t even know how to spell the problem until now, that's where the spinal canal narrows, placing pressure on the canal, and leading to pain, numbness, and many other symptoms.  It was a major 5 hour operation, and her 2 daughters spent the entire day with her this past Friday. I'm not 100% sure that the neurosurgeon did,but part of the operation requirement the placement of screws  and rods in the spinal column.  My mother-in-law is a "young" 82, while her fellow patient that she shares a room with, is a "mere" 92 years "young".

  I recently connected with Mr. Marvin Kraut on ebay. He's been successfully selling on ebay for a while,and he sells many Tootsietoys, Dinky toys, and other toys as well.  He takes nice photos, and I  remove them from their background and place them on white.  If you've been reading my blog this week, you will have seen many posts for Tootsietoys. I'm starting (but will I ever finish?) a large project to present many Tootsietoys, and I started with cars and a tractor or 2.


I decided to get "fancy" with one of my own photos,and placed it on my Facebook
 pages to try and get more readership.

















Unlike cars and trucks which were the moist produced in terms of different ones, the airplanes were not as common. That doesn't necessarily interprets into higher-pricing, but what's great is that they are within reach of most collectors.

It's really amazing to find such small toys still around after more than 80 years "young".


Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.
(If you're Irish,  part Irish, or Irish just for today and tomorrow, 
have a great Saint Patrick's Day Parade)
Stacey
Please feel free to write to me anytime at:
toysearcher@gmail.com







No comments: