Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Great Coincidence (The Gas-Powered Racer Continued))

Sunday, December 30, 2012
               (#2 post of the day)


A Great Coincidence
(The Gas-Powered Racer Continued)

     I just finished writing briefly today about the gas-powered toy racer,when I decided to look around. My "surfing" eventually took me to OpAmerica,where I was surprisingly elated to see a fine 1939 Dooling Brothers 1939 Prototype gas-powered racer. 

    Please redirect to their store so you can see the written description of this great toy. It's certainly an outstanding find considering the toy is almost 74 years old!

(Please click on the above address to be redirected to OpAmerica's fine E-Bay Store)



     What's great about having permission to use Opamerica's photos is that they are taken superbly and professionally. Except for 1 photo, I didn't have to do anything to the rest of the photos.  This was great, as I mentioned before in my last post, that I just came through a 5-day bout with a cold or flu! That helps me a lot, but more so, the credit does go the Opamerica. The owners have an excellent rating on E-Bay, and it's because of their honest descriptions, fine photography, and excellent service. What more could you ask for? 


Thanks again for dropping by,
and have a great part of the morning, afternoon, or evening,
wherever you may be.

Stacey


No comments: