Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lots of Tootsietoys

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lots of Tootsietoys

   I was waiting for the last day of September and then the first day of October to list my toys for sale on E-Bay. However, I didn't see any notices on those days. So I decided to re-list several listings that did not sell, because an unsold listing can have 1 re-sale at not listing fee.  I then decided to see if a new listing would cost, and lo and behold, no cost! So the next thing you know, I was listing new items for sale.

   I have a lot of Tootsietoys for sale, so I thought I'd present today Tootsietoys that you might not have seen before. Some are for sale on E-Bay, and others were sold a while ago. I'm just presenting them to you, but if anyone needs any information on them, then just send me an e-mail and I'll gladly provide you with the information.

































The reason that all of the images are the same is that is how I present them on E-Bay. I had written a post about how to make a composite photo made of of several small images. 

The reason that I do so is to save money. The first uploaded image on e-Bay is "free", but every other one costs 15 cents or a special of 6 for a slightly-reduced price.

 Multiply 50 listings x let's say 2 additional images (total 3) for every listing, and you can see how the costs will rise very fast.

50 listings x 2 additional images/listing = 50 x 100 images = $ 15.00



No comments: