Monday, March 11, 2024

 Monday, March 11, 2024
0° C / 32° F
Clear skies and mild winds

A Revisit to an Excellent ebay Seller

If you follow my blog, you'll know that I've recently been revisiting the many kind people 
and companies who have granted me permission to use their photos, and write about them or their companies.



I had to go back in time and check just when my first blog post was about 
Masters Vintage Toys, Inc. As it turned out, my first blog post for 
Masters Vintage Toys, Inc.  was on November 2, 2016. 

Wow, how the time flies, as the expression goes. 

When I visited ebay yesterday, I looked for a toy from Masters Vintage Toys, Inc. 
that would be "special"  for this post. I found an interesting Ingap toy.

The toy is an INGAP 1937 Fiat Tin Windup Streamline Coupe. 
I haven't seen many Ingap toys over the years that I have been blogging.

The INGAP name is an acronym ( an abbreviation of letters representing words).
In the case of INGAP, the letters represent the 
"Industrial National Automatic Toys Padova", an Italian toy company
that was founded by Mr.Tullio Anselmi. The company started in 1919, 
and sadly, closed down in 1972. At it'st peak, the company employed 600 people (1938).*

* I found this information through a Google search, and paraphrased 
(wrote in my own words) the above paragraph.









This toy happens to be about 9" (22.86 cm ) long

I'll be returning to this excellent toy seller in the future, to find out what other fine toys that I can write about. When I went there recently, he had lots of toys to sell! 
Bravo! 

So that's it for today.
Thanks for dropping by, and as always,
have a great part of the day or night, 
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman,
and I can always be contacted at 
toysearcher@gmail.com




















No comments: