Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday, March 22, 2024
-5° C / 23° F
Overcast and cold

A Nice Discovery
on liveauctioneers

Part of my week as a blogger, is to visit the highly successful  auction website
 liveauctioneers. It's a great place to search for old and antique toys, as well
as anything that you might think of.  So a few weeks ago, I went to see 
what I might fine there. As I was browsing I found a very nice company by the name of  Bayside Auctions. I then browsed and found a wonderful auction that will be coming up on March 30, 2024. Sure enough, there was a "cornucopia" of wonderful toys that will be going to auction.

When I find more time this week, I'll try and write another post on 
Bayside Auctions.  I noticed several things about this upcoming auction that had also gathered my attention. There were many toys that I had not seen before, as well as lots of collectibles (not toys), that were very interesting. 

Also the photography is excellent

The name of this company is Bayside Auctions.



There are lots of interesting toys up for auction, but what caught my eye was a
 "group of 4 vintage T.P.S. Japan Mechanical wind-up toys".

I hadn't ever seen these toys before, and the quartet made a very nice grouping together. And that's why I selected this particular quartet to write about today.

Description:

"A group of 4 vintage T.P.S. Japan mechanical wind-up toys. Includes
clown on roller skates, mechanical happy skater bear, Pango Pango African Dancer, and cyclist".














Today's  post was my introduction to Bayside Auctions
I liked the excellent photography, and the organization of the toys in 
pairs. There was a nice feeling to placing them together.

In the near future, I will adding other posts,  and presenting 
a lot more toys with their descriptions.

What I also liked and smiled, was the "ACE Hardware Ruler/paint stirrer".

For those who don't know ACE Hardware is a very successful chain of
50000 hardware stores around the word, and was established in 1924.

I had to smile with that stirrer placed in the photo. I'm Canadian,
yet I know that jingle that this company has on American TV.

"Ace is the place with the helpful hardware man"

Now if I only could remember where I put my dog Percy's leash?
He's come down to ask me for a walk. 

Thanks for dropping by,and as always,have a great part
 of the day or night wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com







No comments: