Saturday, March 16, 2024

Toys Trains and Other Stuff

Sunday, March 17, 2024
Clouded Over with Rain
7° C / 44.6° F 

Toys Trains and Other Old Stuff

Recently, I've been looking at the comments on all of my blog post. I saw a comment from
Toys Trains and Other Old Stuff from about 10 years ago, and I decided to
write to them. I decided to ask Mr. Wylie Stivers if I might write a blog post about his fine company and his merchandise. Mr. Wylie Stivers and his Wife Christine are the owners of this "special" company. As you can read from the name of his company 
(Toys Trains and Other Old Stuff) his unique specialty business is selling mostly trains.
Currently (on Liveauctioneers), there is a large collection of Matchbox toys up for auction.

The images below are from an auction that occurred 
on Liveauctioneers.com on March 2, 2024


Please click here to visit on Liveauctioneers






It's amazing that trains in today's post are still available like all great collectibles.  
What I'd like to check is whether or not there are still transformers and controls for these trains that ran on electricity. I haven't seen any on Liveauctioneers, but I'm sure they are still around.

So thanks for coming by,
and as always,
Have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at
toysearcher@gmail.com



















 


No comments: