Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Girard Airplanes from OpAmerica - Part II

Tuesday, June 17, 2014
    Sunny, clear, hot and humid


More Girard Airplanes from 
OpAmerica

   If you're a regular reader to my blog, you'll already know that I prefer to give each auctioneer, seller, or collector his/her own exclusive posting. I like doing this because for each one to have his/own post, although I'm sire they wouldn't mind my adding several together.

OpAmerica is a very successful seller on ebay that always has an excellent selection of toys up for bidding. But why like even more are the fine-quality photographs, the numerous different photos, and the excellent descriptions of the toy.







These 2 additional Girard airplanes certainly add nicely to the ones that I presented earlier from Dan Morphy's company. If I had more place, and of course, more $$, I'd have a special room full of antique toys. There's a mystique that I have about "old", and it's always interesting to thing how a toy might have changed hands over a period of 90 years!


Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.
Stacey.

toysearcher@gmail.com



No comments: