Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Buddy 'L Train Set

Thursday, June 12, 2014
   Cloud with lots of rain and cooler

A Buddy 'L' Train Set

  I was searching Liveauctioneers the other day,when I came across a "cute" Buddy 'L' train set. I had never seen a Buddy 'L' train before, so I simply decided to find the photos and post for today.





I selected 3 listings from Bertoia Auctions that sold these trains over a period of time.


 What I like about this tilt car is its complexity. FOr a small train set, this car certainly is relatively complex. It has lock and unlock connections at both ends, as well as  variable position tilt settings to the car.




What's again interesting is to find such a large-sized accessory item to go with a simple train set.

For such an old train set, these items are in great condition.

Thanks for dropping by to visit,
and as always, 
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be,
Stacey
toysearcher@gmail.com

No comments: