Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another Fine E-Bay Seller - VMCH

Thursday, July 18, 2013


VMCH
(Another Fine E-Bay Seller)

   E-Bay is another location that I like to search out for interesting toys, and lo and behold, I saw an interesting motorcycle. The item was being sold this week and the owner of the item goes by the ID of VMCH. He lives in the USA in Sheridan, Wyoming. Sure, enough the first thing that came to mind is the Union General who was in the US Civil War. Sheridan,Wyoming was in fact named after him. 

VMCH has been an ebay seller since 2000 and has  excellent  feedback both as a buyer and as a seller. I often go to the feedback of people that I'd like to contact because I can see recent toys that they've sold. ebay keeps the information on transactions for several months. In  this way, a buyer or seller can check to see what an item is worth for the most recent times.  VMCH's E-Bay ID is actually is Mr. Red McHoes and his name certainly sounds like someone from way out west. 

VMCH 
(An E-Bay Seller)












Interestingly, I've written about some of toys above in other blogs. So If you search on my side page of my blog or look at the key words, you'll be able to find posts about A.C.Williams kits and Hubley motorcycles,  Immediately above is a set of interchangeable cast iron toys. The originals came boxed in kits as you see above,and in some case larger kits, with more parts. Children could change the bottom frame with the wheels, for a different upper body chassis. A clip (Still there in the photo) held the 2 parts together.

Above the A.C. Williams kit, is a nice Hubley motorcycle.The ball and cord that you see is probably an actual replacement part that VMCR sells on E-Bay.He mentioned to me that he sells toy parts, and I think I even purchased a few items from him. I asked him if he could send a few photos of toys that he has a, as well as toy parts, and I'll match them up. I always wanted to do a post  about old toys and new parts. 

For a while, I purchased some old toys and fixed them up by repainting and adding replacement parts for parts either missing or broken. Not all collectors like this, but I enjoyed doing this, and sold most of the toys that I bought "well-used". 

So that's it for today, and thanks for visiting.

AS always, have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

Stacey 
My E-Mail address is toysearcher@gmail.com




No comments: