Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mr. Nathan Sawaya - A Master Lego Artist

Wednesday, July 10, 2013


Mr. Nathan Sawaya
A Master Lego Artist


   Among the many Net newspapers that I read daily is the New York Time. I usually read the news, cartoons, and business. On occasion, I will  look beyond the "same, same", and that's how I discovered (how could I have missed Nathan Sawaya in all those years!) Mr. Nathan Sawaya.


  The opening photo on the newspaper page was of a swimmer in the water, but it was different. The swimmer was on a board, half-immersed in a board (water), and he was made of Lego Blocks!  That certainly grabbed my attention. I read on, and I know I had to contact Nathan Sawaya. I did, but heard from Stephanie, one of his assistants, who  thanked me for my inquiry, and gave me permission to write about Nathan, and of course to use his art photos.

   For this post,  I am not going to write much more. Nathan is much too interesting to have me tell you all about him, and I'd much prefer that you visit his fine website, and also visit Wikipedia. When you visit those 2 places and read about him, and look at his exceptional art, you will have had a grand feeling, and leave your computer, tablet, or Smart Phone, with a warm feeling, and a smile on your face. 















    I didn't mention the Lego Company , so I'm going to e-mail them to see if I can get their OK to post about them in a future post. After all, How couldn't I after having just written about Nathan  Sawaya?

Thanks for dropping by,

and have a great day 
wherever you may be,
Stacey

No comments: