Saturday, August 3, 2024

A New Toy Company Discovered on A Lloyd Ralston Auction

Saturday, August 3, 2024
Clear Skies and Hot
32° C / 90° F


A New Toy Company Discovered
on a Lloyd Ralston Auction

The weather up here in Montreal, Quebec (Canada) has been very hot.
So it's best to avoid too much sun, and stay  healthy by making sure you drink water throughout the day. 

I was looking to see what latest auctions The Lloyd Ralston Gallery has on 
LiveAuctioneers, and I came across an excellent auction. They have a fine auction of small toys coming up for auction on August 10, 2024.


The company that I "discovered" was called the K. A. Birk Company from Denmark. They made small-sized diecast toys like the American company Dinky Toys and other small-sized miniatures.

















This latest Lloyd Ralston Auction is most-interesting.The reason that I say this, is that there are many small-sized toys from several different manufacturers that I didn't know of before.

So if I've perked your curiosity, have a look at 
Lloyd Ralston's listing on LiveAuctioneers.
You'll enjoy these "good things come in small packages" auction.


As always,
thanks for dropping by,
and a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman

and I dan always be contacted at
toysearcher@gmail.com














No comments: