Wednesday, August 21, 2024

An Exceptional Antique Dealer (with toys of course!)



Wednesday, August 21, 2024
Lots of rain
15° C / 59° C

An  Exceptional Antique Dealer
(with toys of course!)

Zandkantiques

Hello. 
No, you aren't on the wrong website.
I decided to re-introduce you to zandkantiques.

Over the years, I've had the pleasure to write about the company and their 2 owners.
And so for today, I had one of those "Eureka Moments"
For those who don't know, a "Eureka Moment" is 
" A moment of sudden, triumphant discovery, inspiration, or insight" *


I decided to write a special post for today. This post is about zandkantiques, and their owners. The company is an exceptional antique dealer whom I've written about before. It's owned by Bob Zordani and Heidi Keliner, and is located in Lexington,Virginia, U.S.A. I telephoned them today, and got to speak with Bob Zordani. I wanted to compliment them on their excellent website,  and of course, with the fine toys and other items that they always have for sale. Both Bob and Heidi are multi-talented people, and Heidi even photographs the items that are shown on their website.

What's also interesting is that their website  and company have been created with the multi-talents that they both have.  The website, the photography, and all of the other skills that Bob and Heidi have, have all been used to create their beautiful website.

Although very fine old and antique toys are sold, there are many other fine
items always for sale on their website.  
I decided to select this majestic weather vane as an example to illustrate 
what else Bob and Heidi have for sale.

It's a majestic weathervane circa 1909.
"It measures approximately 34.25" High (including the museum stand)
x 32" Length x 7.5: Deep (wide)."














So that's it for today.

I intentionally kept  the post brief, and hope you'll visit this fine website.

Of course, I'll be working on their toy post tomorrow, 
and you'll be able to see it in a few days. 

As always, thanks for dropping by,
and have a great part of the day or night, 
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman,
and I can always be reached at :

toysearcher@gmail.com 













 

No comments: