Thursday, August 22, 2024

A Fine Set of Board Games from Z & k Antiques

Thursday, August 22, 2024
Mixed rain and overcast
17° C / 63° F


A Fine Set of Board Games
from
Z & k Antiques

Yesterday, I wrote a short post to show you a different item that Z & k Antiques had.
The 2 owners whom I introduced yesterday have a great website, along with great photography.
Both of the 2 owners, Bob Zordani and Heidi Keliner are multi-talented and skilled people.
They not only do their own excellent photography (Heidi does),but they are also knowledgeable and skilled to have created their well-crafted website, design and all.

I've never written a post about board games, but I do remember having board games at home.
I had a checkers game, a chess game, Clue, and  of course - Monopoly. I'm sure every kid growing up then and now has had their parents buy board games for them.

























I remember an old slogan from American Television. It was an add for the 
Yellow Pages from a U.S. telephone Company that read "Let your fingers do the walking".
It was created by "Stephen Baker, an advertising art director with Cunningham & Walsh"*
(* Written by Mr. Julio Rivera on Quora)

You're probably why I wrote the above paragraph.

The Answer:

Bob Zordani and Heidi Keliner created a great site for what they sell.
It's well written, the toys (and other items) are well-researched for descriptions of toys,
the photography is excellent, and the website design is marvellous!

Now if I could find out who wrote the term "one-stop shopping??????"


As always,
thanks for dropping by.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com

Thanks for dropping by,
and have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

































No comments: