Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday, July 20, 2024
79° F / 26 ° C
Sunny and Windy

C & T Auctioneers Valueers

If you follow my blog on a regulate basis, you'll know that I've been looking at past posts for the names of people and companies who have helped me out. From there, I am
writing new posts for them. Such is the case for C & T Auctioneers. However, I now can't find when I wrote a post for them. I've added their name for a search on my 1600++ posts, but nothing comes up now. Yesterday, I did find their old post - go figure!!!

Description:

"Rare boxed Heyde for Bassett-Lowke Personality figure Charlie Chaplin, circa 1925,
painted lead figure, in original box with paper label.in original box with paper label,
excellent to near mint boxed condition, the figure is part of the set of "celebrated" passenger figures released by  Bassett-Lowke in around 1925 as accessories for their 
0-gauge model railways."




Description:

Rare boxed Heyde for Bassett-Lowke 
Personality figure George Bernard Shaw,
 circa 1925


Rare boxed Heyde for Bassett-Lowke Personality figure lead figure George Bernard Shaw, in original box with paper label,in original box with paper label, excellent to near mint boxed condition, the figure is part of the set of "celebrated" passenger figures released by  Bassett-Lowke in around 1925 as accessories for their 0-gauge model railways.

Description:

Lucotte Napoleonic Wars British Field Artillery four horse team, horses with 
right front leg forward, with limber and gun, and an Infantry Officer 
(Condition Very Good).



Description:

Heyde No. 2 five  Polar Explorers with 3 sledges, boat, kayak, signalling pole,
two racks, three polar bears and ten dogs in an original box.
(Condition Good, box Good-Fair)


Description:

Lucotte State Wedding Coach of the emperor Napoleon I with team of 8 horses,
Napoleon I,Marie-Louise of Austria, two Postillions, Coachman, and
four Footmen.
(Condition Very Good)
As you can see, the photography is excellent. But what is more important is the written descriptions of the items that were being auctioned. I don't know much about the Heyde 
lead figures company,  but the information provided by C & T Auctioneers Valueers 
was well written and detailed.


So that's it for today,

Thanks for dropping by, and as always, 
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

I can always be reached at

toysearcher@gmail.com





















No comments: