Saturday, July 27, 2024

A New Discovery from a Fine ebay Company

Saturday, July 27, 2024
Mostly Sunny
86° F / 30° C

A New Discovery from a 
Fine ebay Company

    I was searching for toys on ebay, when I found a company by the name of
Marcapatito. The first thing that attracted my attention was the excellent photography. What also was interesting was the fact that he took plenty of photos to present the toys. 

    I saw one toy that caught my attention. It was a wind-up toy manufactured by
a company by the name of Cragstan from the USA. The company imported 
wind-up toys from different Japanese companies in the 1950's-1960's. 

Marcapatito

Description

1950's Cragstan Crap Shooting Monkey
Battery Operated with Toy Box
Made in Japan











Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
have a great part of the day,
wherever you may be.

My  name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com















No comments: