Wednesday, April 17, 2024

PowerCoupleDeals-Continued

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 
12° C / 53.6° F
Cloudy with Sunny Periods


PowerCoupleDeals 
Continued


This post is a continuation of a fine ebay store that I introduced to everyone yesterday.
The name of the store is PowerCoupleDeals.

They have lots of categories of merchandise. But what I was looking for were toys,
and I found lots of very nice toys to post and write about.

Some of their photographs have their company name with that scan code icon.
What's great about their store is the fact that there are lots of photos that
present each and every toy very well.

Below:
Vintage Republic Tool Products
 1920's Convertible Car
Pressed Steel Friction Toy
This  USA company existed from 1922-1937




Below:
Vintage Wyandotte Large Pressed Steel
Blue Toytown Estate Car
Length:  21" / 53.34 cm


Below:
Vintage Wyandotte Chrysler Airflow steel with
Camper  Green and wood wheels
HTF. (Hard To Find)



Below:
Daytona Turner or Republic Toy?
Pressed Steel Coupe Car, Rare, 1920's
Length:  20" / 50.8 cm


The last toy that I wanted to show everyone was this beautiful racer,
circa 1948. When I saw this Chad Valley toy,
I know how I would end this post!  

took 9 excellent photos from Doug & Judy, and placed them
together in a 3 x 3 square composition.

Below:
Chad Valley Harborne  VTG (Vintage) Tin Litho 
Wind-Up #3 Red Racer Excellent Condition Work

Length: 11.5" / 29 cm


Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

My name is Mr. Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at 

toysearcher@gmail.com









No comments: