Sunday, April 21, 2024

A Fine eBay Store with All Kinds of Toys

Sunday, April 21, 2024 
5° C / 41° F
Overcast with rain


 A Fine ebay Store 
with all kinds of toys

stripe4107

I was searching ebay for Meccano toys when up came an interesting store. 
As I was looking at the many toys that this store had, I found 
Meccano airplanes and cars, whereupon , I knew instantly 
that Meccano airplanes and cars would be my topic for today. 

The airplanes would be my introduction to this store,
who's name is 
stripe4107.


I had forgotten that Meccano not only made erector building kits 
(to build houses, ferris wheels and so forth), but they also 
manufactured airplane kits, and car kits.

Description Below

Meccano Aeroplane TinTin Litho Toy Sea Plane
Biplane w/Pilot Airplane
Height x Length x Wingspan
4" x 11" x 11.5"
10.16 cm x 27.94 cm x 29.21 cm



Description Below

Meccano Aeroplane Tin Litho Sea Plane
Biplane w/ Radial Engine & Pilot

A very rare Meccano Aero plane dating from the 1930's.
This pre-war Meccan biplane is presented on floats.

Description Below

1930's French Meccano Red Boat Tail
Race Car Racer Model Kit 
14" / 35.56 cm



This blog post most certainly was an invigorating one,
as well as being a nice introduction to a very interesting 
ebay store.

Thanks for visiting my blog,
and as always,
have a great part of the day or night, 
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com






No comments: