Monday, November 9, 2015

A New Railroad Scene Addition by Mr. Don Ulmer

 Monday November 9, 2015
Sunny and back to seasonal temperatures


A new Railroad Scene Creation
by Mr. Don Ulmer

   I decided to check up on a few people whom I had the pleasure of meeting visa the Net, and posting about the. One of these fine people is Mr. Don Ulmer. I had seen his superb creations on 
ebay a while ago, and had to write about Don. 

  Don produces unique scenic props and items for model railroading. If you search out his name through my blog "labels", you'll find several posts about this "artist". His creations are magnificent, and if I ever had a model railroad, I'd create a miniature scene with some of his work.



What's interesting about the sign below is that it reads "Moose Jaw trading Post". There is a 
MooseJaw, Saskatchewan, Canada (I',m Canadian), and I wonder if the sign is a reproduction relating to that city?



I like how Don ages his models to fit "retro" into old landscapes. 

This fine model will soon be available on ebay
so you'll periodically have to check to see when this item goes on sale.

I've added one address below to which you can connect on my blog. However, you'll have to do some "homework" to find the rest. 


Don;t work is one of my best "discoveries" that I've found in writing about toys, and I'm glad to be able to share this with you.

Thanks for stropping by,
and as always,
have a great part of the days or night,
wherever you may be,
Stacey 



No comments: