Friday, March 14, 2025

An N.N. Hill Brass Company Tea Wagon Owner Needs Some Information

 Friday, March 14, 2025
6° C / 43° F
Sunny and Cool


An N.N. Hill Brass Company Tea Wagon
Owner Needs Some Information about
His Fine Toy

I received an e-mail a few days ago about an  N.N.Hill Brass Company 
tea wagon. I've seen these toys on the Internet, and even wrote a blog or two about the compony and the person owning the toys.

Mr. Daniel D. Knish had send me 2 photos and he wanted to know about his toy. 
I assumed this would be an easy task. However, I searched several times, and could not find any information on this toy. 

I'll be searching some more, but perhaps someone reading this post can help me and Daniel get an answer to his nice 

Tea Wagon No. 600
N.N. Hill Brass Company
East Hampton, U.S.A.



So that's it for today.

I hope someone will be able to find the answer to Daniel's question.

Thanks for dropping by,
and as always,

Enjoy the part of the day or night,
wherever you may be.

My name is (Mr.) Stacey Bindman
and I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com





No comments: