Saturday, March 19, 2022

Was The Stamp on Metalcraft Toys Ever Omitted

March 19, 2022
3-9 Celcius 37.4 - 48.2 Fahrenheit
Overcast and Heavy Rain

Was the Pressed Stamp Name Ever Omitted

    Finally!  For the last 6 months, I've had a problem with Blogger (Google's blog division). When I typed and indented, everything got "messed up" in the preview and publish me. I had to spend several hours just to correct what I typed!   
        
    Well today, I had a "Eureka" moment"!   Somehow, about 6 months ago, I must have accidentally changed from Compose view to  <>HTML view and the mega-problem happened. When I  I pressed The pen icon with the words Compose view, my typing and formatting returned to normal! Phew!


    I haven't blogged much lately, but I've got back my zest for writing, and so I'm starting today with a question from Loren Bradford. Loren had an interesting question that I have never heard before.

Here's what Loren Wrote:

"Hello"

"I purchased the earliest version of a Metalcraft Coca Cola truck and all looks right but is not stamped with Metalcraft stamp on the bottom. The truck was bought from the Missouri area. 
Was the stamp ever omitted on these toys?

Thanks for your time in advance
Loren Bradford"







If you click on the address below, you will be redirected to a 
2014 post that I wrote about the MetalCraft company:



So, My question to everyone out there is this:

Can anyone please answer Loren's question about
whether or not the imprinted (punched/stamped) name
of MetalCraft was ever omitted on their toys?


Thanks for dropping by, and, as always,
have a great part of the day or night,
wherever you may be,

Stacey Bindman
toysearcher@gmail.com






















No comments: