Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Very Nice Modern Era Aircraft Carrier Toy

Tuesday, April 2, 2014
    (Partly sunny and cloudy,
        with rain showers)

A Very Nice Modern-Era
Aircraft Carrier Toy

   I had received a comment on my blog from Mr. Jake Roberts a while back. I thanked him for his compliments. He had included his website with which he sells modern-era toy guns, and I visited. I have posted about about cast iron  cast iron guns, but I'm usually averse to guns. Jake has a great assortment of toy guns for children to play with, but still I balked about asking him to write a post.  Fast forward a few months later, and he complimented me again. This time, I revisited his  website, and found a really nice toy aircraft carrier that is quite moderately priced. I had no qualms whatsoever about writing about this toy.  If you like all kinds of toys ( I did in fact have a cap six-shooter pistol when I was a small kid), then this place is great. Jake not only has toy guns (all safe to play with), but accessories of all kinds.


Please click here for the actual aircraft carrier web page
The aircraft carrier toy is made of plastic. It has authentic detailing with marked runways, control tower with sounds (batteries included), a working elevator, and jet blast deflectors.  It comes with 2 die-cast jet planes and 1 helicopter. There is an actual storage area for the planes and helicopter. 

The length of the aircraft carrier is 30"  762 mm.




I like how Jake or his photographer took different camera angles to  show you the different features of this toy.



I've been to Norfolk Virginia a while back, where one of the the United States naval bases is located. That day, they had an aircraft carrier there, but it wasn't taking on any tours. My wife and I toured a missile cruiser; not quite the same but interesting anyway. If you've ever been near an aircraft carrier, it's immensely long, and huge. 

On a smaller scale, if was was young and liked toy ships, this would be a nice start!

Thanks for dropping by,
and as always, 
have a great part of the day,
wherever you may be.
Stacey
You can contact me at:
toysearcher@gmail.com








2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
Toy Aircraft Carrier