Monday, December 12, 2011

Tootsietoy Grahams Restored

Monday, December 12, 2011

3 Restored Tootsietoy Grahams 

     I already had an instalment on the Tootsietoy Grahams, but these 3 beauties arrived and I thought I  present them to you. I presenting them to you with a soft lighting. FOr those who prefer a harsher lighting, take a look at my Monday's ProPhotoLearning Blog where I talk about the 2 lighting types.

  I won't talk much today, suffice to say 2 things:

1. Whomever did the work did a wonderful job
2. Not everyone likes restored toys, but there the beat-ups and unrestored for those who like them, and the restored for those who prefer how the toys might have looked brand new almost 85 years ago.



Graham Sedan (3 Images Above)





Graham 6-Wheel  Coupe (5 Images Above)




Graham  4-Wheel Coupe (4 Images Above)






No comments: