Friday, September 6, 2024

Mr. Robert Newson writes me about A Special 1915 Tootsietoy Model T Ford

Friday, September 6, 2024
77° F / 25° C
Clear Skies and Sunny

A Special 1915 Tootsietoy 
Model T Ford Comes to Life

I woke up early today, and decided to check my e-mail.  Mr. Robert Newson
had written to me a few days ago. He mentioned a special Tootsietoy that was produced.

I had not checked my g-mail in days, and so it was a surprise to find an
e-mail from Robert. I've written a few posts about Robert and his exceptional
website, but this news was most interesting.

Robert Newson has this exceptional website.
He also has a friend by the name of  Mr. Clint Seeley who writes articles,
and Robert proofreads .

The e-mail was about was a 1915 Tootsietoys's 
Model T Ford (silver plated no less!), and
it was:

"the world's first diecast toy car in the popular three-inch size.
The rare plated version was the first version of that model, 
and has not been properly described in collectors' literature till now"

The link to the article is:








So as they say in the movie industry - "that's a wrap".
What that means in the movie industry is 
"the filming of a movie scene was finished.".


Thanks for dropping by to read my post.
Have a great part of the day or night, 
and as always, I can always be reached at:

toysearcher@gmail.com













No comments: