Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday, January 6, 2022                                    -6 C    21.2 F                            Cloudy with Flurries


I'm always surprised whenever I receive an e-mail.  I never know who, from where they live, what they do, and what's their interest in toys. 

This always reminds me of the great movie Forest Gump, when he says to a person sitting on a seat at a bus station stop.

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get"





  And so it came to be when I received an e-mail from Justin who has a great website on YouTube©2022. You absolutely have to visit his website because he has a great skill at restoring these old toys!

Justin's website can be viewed at the address below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldq_ZldjlNs

Justin happens to be a toy collector who has a great skill of restoring old toys. He was writing to me because he has a toy that he was restoring, but couldn't find out who manufactured the toy, and when it would have been made. So he wrote to me. I did some searching but couldn't find out the information that he sought out. SO, I asked Justin if I might use his photos that he sent me, and correspondingly write a blog post for him. He said yes, and thus came to be today's post.















Whoa!
You can certainly see what a craftsperson Justin is!!!!!!
If you've ever searched through my blog, you would have come across a few of my "restorations". 
Mine were very simple, so I can really appreciate what Justin has done from what was a "total wreck"to start off with!

I'll ask Justin if he does restorations for other people, or 
he just prefers to restore toys out of the pleasure that he gets. 

I hope that most of you have received your Covid-19 vaccinations, as well as the booster.  Up here in Montreal (Quebec, Canada), our hospitals are filled to capacity with people who have got sick from the virus. Worst of all, there are close to 12,000 hospital workers of all professions who are at home from either having got the virus or are just overcome with the virus, stress, or sadness from the people who have passed on.


As always,
Thanks for dropping by
And have a great day, wherever you may be.

You can always reach me at:

Toysearcher@gmail.com










                             

2 comments:

jellyfishkids said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
APlus Car Removal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.