Friday, March 18, 2011

The Toy Repair Master

March 18, 2011


Sometimes you are fortunate enough to meet someone on the Internet who is exceptional. In my case, his name is Allen Paulsen. I was trying to re-sell a toy on E-Bay, that I had bought, but was not having much luck. I received an e-mail from Allen offering me an amount to buy the toy. He said that he was interested in restoring the toy. Naturally, with sales being slow lately on E-Bay, I gladly sold him the toy.

I made 1 request to Allen, asking if he would send me the finished images of the Wyandotte that he was restoring. He did send the photos, but they were sent to my E-Bay mailing address, that I don't read very much. So yesterday, I get an e-mail asking if I saw his photos. I hadn't, and I asked him to resend them.

Lo and behold, they arrive faster than I had had a chance to reply! The restoration of the old Wyandotte was a "masterpiece". So below are the before and after images of this toy.









Unbelievable!  The restoration looks like the toy had just come off the assembly line!

I asked Allen to send me information as to how he did the restoration, and when I receive the info, I'll gladly share it with everyone. 

To Be Continued...........



No comments: