Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday, October 14, 2024
6°C / 43°F          

 

An Exceptional Marklin Battleship 
Comes to a Marz Auction


I was browsing LiveAuctioneers, and decided to see what Marz Auctions was presenting 
in their latest auction. Their upcoming Auction is on October 26, 2024. Sure enough after a few minutes, my eye caught an exceptional toy.

It is a Marklin Battleship from 1904 named the "Olympia"

The Marz Auctions Description is below:


You don't see a toy like this every day, and I can't even imagine how much it weighs!
Imagine the child that received this toy 120 years ago?

I like the excellent photography that the Marz Auctions photographer(s) do.
Moreover, there are lots of photographs to go along with the written description.
There are still more photographs on LiveAuctioneers or their website for anyone to view.



So that's it for today. Of course, there are lots more interesting toys 
up for sale on this auction,
but I wanted to present this unique toy by itself.

As always, thanks for dropping by,
and have a great part of the day or nigh,
wherever you may be.

I can always be reached at 
toysearcher@gmail.com




No comments: