Thursday, April 9, 2020

How to contact me to answer your questions

Thursday, April 6, 2020
Cloudy with rain
6 C  42 F



How to contact me

      I have people that comment on my blog. Also, sometimes they ask for information. However, they comment on the comment page, instead of writing to me at my e-mail address that can be found at the bottom of each blog post.  Below are examples of people who have written to me.







     I sometimes get spam or people adding information to solicit business on their website.  
I usually remove those e-mails.

My e-mail address is:
Toysearcher@gmail.com
and
My name is:
(Mr.) Stacey Bindman

If you would like information about your toy, please take 3-6 photos of your toy under soft lighting (no direct sunlight).

The photos that I need are:

1.  Photo of the whole toy
2. Detail of the toy by taking closer photos of sections of the toy
3. Underneath of the toy (so that I can see any manufacturer's markings


In the e-mail, please also provide me with the dimensions of the toy:

e.g. length x width x height

I hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks,

(Mr.) Stacey Bindman

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great day.
Also, please take precautions when going out.
These are very dangerous times from this Corona Virus


Have a great day
And please make sure to protect yourself against this very dangerous Corona Virus!

(Mr.) Stacey Bindman
Blogwriter
Toysearcher@gmail.com






No comments: